mail : firstname.lastname@example.org
phone : 04.83.16.66.19
After having been a teacher at SUPMECA Toulon, I am now assigned to SEATECH, the engineering school of the University of Toulon which brought together the SUPMECA and ISITV engineering schools in Toulon in September 2014.
Since the beginning of my research activity I have been interested in industrial systems engineering, first in production and more recently in mechatronics. I approached this field of engineering under two aspects: the model aspect and the methodological aspect. Current applications cover autonomous land and marine systems.
- Adrien GOELLER (2015- ~), 50% – co-supervision with J.L. DION
- Amir GUIZANI (defended on Jan. 11, 2016), 30% – co-supervision with Jean Yves CHOLEY and Mohammed HADDAR
- Thibaut Hugues GALLOIS (defended on Dec. 3, 2015), 50% – co-supervision with Jean BRAC
- Aude WARNIEZ (defended on Mai 12, 2015), 50% – co-supervision with Olivia PENAS
- Manel ZERELLI (defended on March 31, 2014), 100%
Collective and administrative responsibilities
I am responsible for the creation and supervision of the “Mechatronic and robotic systems SYSMER” programme.