Assistant Professor, section 61
Phone : 04.83.36.63.81
mail : claire.dune @ univ-tln.fr
I graduated from the Ecole Nationale Supérieure de Physique de Strasbourg, with a specialization in automatic and computer vision, in 2005. I obtained my DEA in photonics, image and cybernetics the same year. I did my final internship at the Intelligent System Laboratory of SIEMENS, in Munich, on the development of an active vision system for object recognition in service robotics. In 2009, I defended my thesis on an object capture tool for assistive robotics, under the supervision of Eric Marchand, Professor at the University of Rennes 1 and in collaboration with the CEA LIST teams. I was then a post-doctoral fellow in the CNRS Joint Robotic Laboratory team at AIST, Tsukuba Japan (Japan Society for Promotion of Science). My research focused on the visual servoing of a humanoid robot’s walk.
Since 2010, I have been a lecturer at the University of Toulon. Between 2010 and 2014, I worked on the transverse project INRIA Personnaly Assisted Living (PAL) in association with the HANDIBIO biomechanical laboratory and the HEPHAISTOS team at INRIA in Sophia Antipolis. The objective was to develop a walking analysis tool integrated into a walker.
In January 2015, I joined the COSMER laboratory where my research focuses on sensor-based control for underwater robotics.
My research theme is sensor referenced control for robotics.
The development of robotic autonomy in a real environment requires systems to be equipped with means of perception and analysis to enable them to dynamically correct errors in their internal modelling and react adequately and dynamically to changes in their external environment.
- Matheus Laranjeira Moreira, since Jan. 2016 (under the direction of Vincent Hugel)
- Member of the Department Committee, Métiers du Multimédia et de l’Internet od the IUT of Toulon (2013-2018)
- Member of the Committee for Education and University Life of University of Toulon(2015-2019)
- Member of the Academic Council of the University of Toulon (2015-2019)
- Member of the Restricted Academic Council of the University of Toulon(2015-2019)
- Responsible for digital communication for the COSMER lab.
IUT Department of Métiers du Multimédia et de l’Internet
I am a lecturer at the IUT, in the MMI department. I teach there
- Object Oriented programming (basic concepts),
- Image processing,
SEATECH Engineering school
- 2016-2018 Robotic Simulation (Ros, Gazebo)
ISEN Engineering school
- 2017-2018 Image processing (Matlab, OpenCV)
I teach methodology modules
- Introduction to LaTeX for scientific writing
- Collaborative projects: Version tracking under git
- Creation of a research website (HTML/CSS databases, implementation of a CMS)
- 2010-2011 Responsible for schedules in MMI department
- 2011-2014 Head of tutored projects in MMI department
- 2014-2015 Director of Studies for the Licence Pro ‘production and autonomous audiovisual broadcasting’
- 2016-2018 Pedagogical manager for the MMI work-linked training.
- 2018-2019 Research and thematic reconversion leave.